- Adidas is teaming up with Prada for a collaboration “coming quickly,” the brands revealed on Twitter and Instagram
- The sports giant and leading style house have actually created limited-edition Prada x Adidas footwear styles to be made in Italy, according to the Prada site
- A press release seen by Expert validated “the very first model will introduce for males and females worldwide in December 2019.”
- Prada exposed the partnership will continue into 2020 with the release of new Luna Rossa performance cruising shoes.
- The collaboration with Prada follows high-profile Adidas partnerships with Kanye West and Pharrell Williams.
- See the Expert homepage for more stories.
Adidas and Prada have officially announced a sneaker partnership, validating speculation on social media last month that the sports giant and fashion home would be signing up with forces.
In a post on Twitter, Adidas tantalized fans with an image of two Adidas sneaker boxes in a Prada bag and the caption “#Pradaforadidas @Prada. Coming soon.”
Whilst Adidas remained tight-lipped, Prada published the same photo on Instagram and announced the collaboration in more detail on its site
” Prada and the industry-leading sportswear brand name adidas have actually joined forces to start a new collaborative journey. The objective of this partnership is to investigate the worlds of heritage, technology and development– and to challenge traditional knowledge through unexpected strategies,” the brand name said.
” This partnership, based upon a genuine blend of style and sport, has actually produced an exclusive limited-edition collection of footwear for males and females that is entirely made in Italy by Prada,” it continued.
A press release seen by Expert validated that “the first iteration will release for men and ladies internationally in December 2019.”
The partnership will continue into next year with the release of new Luna Rossa performance cruising footwear to be unveiled in 2020.
The style home informed Insider that “more details on the item will be released by the end of the month.”
The statement is the newest in a series of sneaker collaborations that have got footwear fans thrilled this year. Nike partnered with Travis Scott for a new take on the iconic Air Jordan 1 whilst Converse combined with Tyler, The Creator to create the all-new GLF Gianno Ox model, according to Tennis shoe News
Adidas has likewise been hectic expanding its partnership with Kanye West and combining with Pharrell Williams to develop the NMD Hu x Pharrell “Special Future” sneaker, details of which emerged last month on Instagram